Monday, April 12, 2010

Life is good. (EPIC APRIL)

.. If you look at it that way.

EPIC APRIL, is right.

Got a cuddle buddy that might blossom into more, food to eat, entheogens to utilize, access to internet, healthy body to run in. LIFE IS GOOD. Acting in movies, doing voice-over work, meeting new people, playing video games, helping when and where I can, being responsible. Working and relaxing. Enduring and playing. Struggling and thriving.

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND GETTING SO MUCH DONE.

Karma? Around this time last year for the past few years I've run into some bad luck. Is this payback? Either way, I am thankful and appreciate it. it's very nice.

My prayer:
MY LORD IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK, MAKE ME STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO

That's all I ask. I will serve the greater good of the universe. If I can. And be aware that I have.

UH-OH PYRAMID HEAD IS COMING, RUN AWAY!!!


Sorry, there's air-raid sirens in ma neighborhood. They're a bit scary sometimes. Especially when I was on The Island.

I'm just sort of cerebrally vomiting here, so..... I'm going to publish my semi-"sad" blog draft I was sorta thinking about NOT posting, and then I'll publish this one. Then, hopefully, it's on to something productive.

2 comments:

  1. dude...that's the baddest baddie from Silent Hill. whatchoo know about Silent Hill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Pyramid Head rapes teh slootz and doesn't afraid of anything.

    ReplyDelete