Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello ladies, hello work.

Wow.

I have been SUPER BUSY as of late.

I'm busy RIGHT NOW.

Multi-tasking has become the name of the game for me. Multi-task well or die. If I'm not doing at least two things at once, I'm falling behind. Work, women, makin movies, serving the community, writing, maintaining myself, and much much more. Thankfully I'm officially past the halfway point with my community service. I thought I already was, but I was mistaken. Today tipped me past the half way point. Saturday I go in to do a 10 hour day hopefully. And then also hopefully from here on out I'll just do 10 hour days. That way I'll only have 10 left. Nice. Even. Easy. Multiples of 10. 10 10 hour days. Sates my OCD so well...I can't wait to be done with it entirely.

Right now I am doing laundry, talking to this girl I met through making a movie, and writing this blog. Along with other activities that should merely be assumed. (Respiration, blinking, being awesome, etc.)

On the girl front, just like everything else it has gone from 0 to 60 in negative 5 seconds flat.

I went from sitting on my ass for the larger portion of the day, alone, with no real responsibility, obligation or a person to share my "nothing" with to being active from sunup to sundown and affronted with a variety of choices.

The streak has ended.

I've been doing a lot of activities considered to be either hippie-esque, Japanese or a combination of the two. And I gotta say, I like it.

Taking it easy in the gym and life in general has turned out to be pretty hard.

I'm sort of entertaining the thought of ignoring my blog, facebook and twitter until I've made some more progress in my writing (which I've been neglecting as of late). I complain that I never have any time to write, yet I pretty regularly (even with how busy I am) find time to facebook, twitter, or blog. Sometimes on the go. Time to get like that with writing. Time to get more serious about my writing. Time to get more serious in general.

TIME TO GET SERIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment