Sunday, August 27, 2017

Back On Da Brix

8.27.2017 - 6:12p

I sit here in the game room of my apartment, 'Aladdin' in the DVD player, paused on screen... My alarm for church just went off...

6:13p

In front of me is a big beautiful bowl of salad. Spinach, Kale, Carrots, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Green Peppers, Cashews, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Pickles...

6:16p

My heart is heavy from what I've been through and for what I am still yet to go through...

Aladdin will have to wait, I have a date with God.

6:17p

Praying selfishly that the service really speaks to me specifically. I need it. Sorely.

6:19p

This salad is massive and seeing as how as I'm going to have to ration food even *more* intelligently than I already do, until a source of income is secured, I've decided to have a couple more bites and then store the rest for later tonight...

6:20p

Thus far this has served to center me rather nicely. I'd missed it.

6:21p

TV off. DVD Player off.

6:22p

I sure hope I fall asleep at a decent hour tonight. I plan on taking melatonin in order to facilitate that goal...

6:23p

6:27p

Salad put away, bringing my basil back inside and watering it...

Donning my flops and heading to the Tree Of Life...

6:28p

8:27p
8.27.2017-8:27p

Revival.

I took communion barefoot.

8:28p

2 shots Apple Cider Vinegar.

Dishes done. Counter wiped. Cutting board cleaned.

8:42p

Time to make the bed.

8:44p

Gonna tentatively play some tunes. Might overwhelm me... We'll see...

8:45p

The tune from "UP" and yep, it's wrecking me.... Oh God... I miss my baby so much. This song has been going through my head all day... Hearing it externally is quite difficult. -- My 1st good real cry of the whole ordeal...

8:47p

8:48p

'Her Majesty' by the Beatles... -- Yep, looks like silence will be best for now.

8:49p

9:25p

Bed's made.

Hungry but I wanna accomplish a few more goals before I reward myself with food.

9:57p

Bedding's put away.

No dishes in sink.

Mirrors still need hung, but I'm going to leave that for tomorrow.

9:58p

Time to get back into this salad and to enjoy some Aladdin.

No comments:

Post a Comment